Fluffy Apple Cinnamon Pancakes | Vegan, Oil-Free and Naturally-Sweetened
I've been absolutely loving topping Apple Cinnamon on my breakfasts lately, so I decided to add it to my new Pancake Recipe! This Pancake recipe guarantees absolute fluffiness and satisfied tastebuds with its natural sweetness and beautiful texture. It's an absolute weekly staple that I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
PS: I topped this off with a pinch of The Prospect Project's Lil Grain granola! This too has become a breakfast staple for me (and also a pleasurable snack every now and then). Be sure to check out their website and I can guarantee you'll be satisfied with what you see!
- ¼ Cup Oat Flour
- ½ Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Ripe Banana
- ½ Cup Plant-Based Mylk
- ½ Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Small Apple
- ¼ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Medjool Dates (Soaked)
- In a bowl, mix the Oat and Buckwheat Flours.
- Add this flour mix to a blender or food processor, along with the Baking Powder, Banana, Mylk and Apple Cider Vinegar then blend.
- Allow the pancake batter to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up a non-stick pan.
- Once the pan has heated up, pour out a portion of the pancake mix onto the pan.
- Wait until (a lot of) bubbles begin to form and the upward side of the pancake resembles a matte-like texture, then flip.
- Repeat until pancake mixture is finished.
- Slice and dice the Apple into small divisions.
- In a bowl, add the ground cinnamon to the diced apple pieces and mix well.
- Mash the soaked medjool dates, then add to the bowl.
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add the mixture to the pan, in addition to about 2-3 Tbsp of water, then stir.
- Allow the mixture to cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. (Add extra water if need be).