Mango Porridge Cups | Loving Earth
I recently shared a Mango Black Rice Pudding Recipe and I just couldn't help but try out something similar with Oat and Buckwheat Porridge!
This recipe has been made in collaboration with Loving Earth! If you've checked out some of my previous recipes, you'd know how much I love Loving Earth and their products! For this recipe, I've used their awesome Banoffee Bang Bang Chocolate to add a little twist to the flavour, as well as their Buckini Clusters and Coconut Chips!
To check out some of their products and find out why I am a huge fan of Loving Earth's vision and products click here!
Hope you enjoy this recipe!
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 Minutes
Servings: 1 Serving
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Buckwheat
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Maca Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Mango
- 3 Cubes Loving Earth Banoffee Bang Bang Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Loving Earth Buckini Clusters
- 1 Tbsp Loving Earth Coconut Chips
- Place the Oats and Buckwheat in a clean pot. Add 1/2 Cup Water and 1/4 Cup Almond Milk to the pot, then allow the mix to boil at a medium to high heat.
- Once the pot has reached boiling point, adjust the stove to a low to medium heat. Add the maca powder and cinnamon, then mix well.
- After approx 10 minutes of cooking time, add the remaining liquids and stir well. Allow the porridge to cook for approximately another 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare your mango:
- Slice your mango into three divisions: two cheeks and the pit.
- Leaving about 2cm from the edge of the cheek, scoop out the mango in a circular motion. This should result in the mango cheek resembling a cup-like structure. Set aside the scooped mango, then repeat this step for the second cheek.
- After the cooking time for the porridge has elapsed, place it in the mango cups.
- Top off the porridge with the listed toppings as well as the remaining mango.