Mini Matcha Cupcake Bites | Matcha Maiden
I'm a fan of simple and easy to make, delicious snacks so here's one that will surely be one to make if you're not down for a long wait time!
I've happily used Matcha Maiden's Matcha Powder for this recipe, which provides a number of health benefits plus a delicious taste! To find out more about Matcha Maiden's vision and products click here!
Hope you enjoy!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 Tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup/Maple Syrup/Date Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Aquafaba
- Pre-heat the oven at 200ºC.
- In a clean bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl, then mix and combine well.
- In a lined muffin tray, pour the cupcake mixture into even divisions.
- Place in the oven then allow the cupcake bites to cook for 15-20 minutes at 180ºC.
- Once the cooking time has elapsed, remove the cupcakes from the oven, then allow the cupcake bites to cool.
- Once the cooling time has elapsed, top off with any desired toppings and enjoy!