Quick & Easy Veggie Stir Fry | Pure Harvest
One of my absolute favourite go-to dinners is a simple Veggie Stir Fry. This recipe is quick, easy and will surely have you wanting more.
I've happily collaborated with Pure Harvest to provide you with this recipe, using their Organic Tamari Sauce.
What is so great about Pure Harvest is that their products are comprised of organic, simple and wholesome ingredients, without the nasties! They provide quality products, plus remain environmentally conscious in the distribution of their products! More information about Pure Harvest here.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
- 1 Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Broccoli
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Cup Stringless Beans
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Sweet Corn
- 1 Head of Bok Choy
- 2 Tbsp Sliced Spring Onions
- 2 Tsp Pure Harvest Organic Tamari
- Salt and Pepper
- In a boiling pot, place a washed sweet corn, then allow to cook for approximately 15 minutes on a medium heat.
- Prepare all your ingredients:
- Dice the onion and place into a bowl.
- Set the flat side of a knife on one garlic clove, then press down. Remove the skin and cut off the hard stem end and dispose. Place in the onion bowl.
- Cut one stalk of Broccoli, slicing vertically down the centre from the top of the head to the bottom of the stalk. Remove the free leaves, then begin cutting the florets, moving inwards. Trim the stems of the florets, as well as the stalk of the broccoli. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Lay the Carrot down on a flat surface, then in four divisions, cut the carrot in a downward motion, vertically down from the head. Separate the four divisions, then dice each division by repeating a similar motion both horizontally and vertically. Set aside.
- Remove the ends of the stringless beans, then divide evenly by slicing down the centre of each bean. Set aside.
- Slice mushrooms equivalent to 1 cup, then set aside.
- Remove the ends of the Bok Choy, then slice into three divisions, horizontally. Set aside.
- Slice the spring onions, equivalent to two tablespoons, then set aside.
- Once the cooking time for the sweet corn has elapsed, carefully remove it from the pot, run it under cool water, then remove the husk. Place a knife close to the cob, then carefully slice off the corn kernels. Separate then place in a bowl and set aside.
- Begin cooking the prepared ingredients:
- In a non-stick pan, add a dash of water, begin frying the onion and garlic. Allow them to caramelise for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place the Broccoli, diced Carrots, Beans, Mushrooms and Corn in the pan. Fry and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes. Place a lid over the pan, then allow ingredients to cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir the ingredients again, then add the sliced bok choy. Mix then place the lid over the pan, then allow a cooking time of five minutes.
- Add the sliced spring onions and the Pure Harvest Organic Tamari.
- Sprinkle a dash of Salt and Pepper, then mix well, and allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Once cooking time has elapsed, serve with a side of rice, then enjoy!